a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, January 2, 2011

is forgetting a sign of old age?

Or is it just forgetfulness?  I forgot to take my camera to get it working and dowloading. How could I do that . Well we did our work and instead of going out we decided to stay in for a change. It was very nice too.
I sewed on that little child's quilt for Community Quilts and learned or should I say relearned that you can't fix it if you do it wrong the first time be trying to make schmooze it. You have to take it apart and do it right, that's the fastest way believe it or not. So I made a great mistake and had to undo one whole section of the quilt , but now it is looking good, not finished yet but looking good to finish another day.
Tomorrow is a full day, in the morning we are off to Surrey to pick up my embroidery machine at Tom's . Then I think I'll drop in to see if the tech at London Drugs can fix my camera programme. I have a tea date with Barb at 1:00 . Maybe I can change that to 1:30 to give me a bit of room for travel time. I'm sure that will work. I hate being late for any appointment. That's to do with my upbringing when tardiness was a mortal sin worth a strapping, thus the anxiety over being tardy. I am not so bad now that I know they can't strap me but that was an incentive to be on time.LOL
I love my city and every winter when the snow is on the mountains I have to take photos of it. Obviously I am not the only one you can see by the picture below. On a sunny crisp beautiful day the mountains  stand out  and give us quite a show. This is not my photo , mine are stuck in the camera. Of course I took pictures. :))
I think my mountain pictures are better haha -haha.

No comments: