a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, January 1, 2011

picture trouble

There were new photos on my camera that were taken today when we were out and about but for some reason the programme would not respond as it usually does and therefore the photos are not downloaded and still on the camera. I'll try again later on. Sometimes things that don't work at one time do work at another. This programme is not that good anyway, I much preferred that one that came with the camera so will take it to guess where and get that fixed LOL. I'll bet they hate to see me enter the store. However they are unfailingly polite and cheerful so that just encourages me. If you are nice to a dog he'll just follow you around isn't that correct? :))
Remember I was going to Tom's today to pick up my embroidery machine, thank goodness for Kathy, she reminded me that Tom was closed today for New Years Day. Now why didn't I think of that. But even the lady behing the counter at Tom's did not get that when I said I'd be in on Saturday and it's "her" holiday. Every day is a holiday to me and has been for the past 14 years so how would I remember haha. Speaking of time and calendars which I wasn't.....
http://cabinquilter.blogspot.com/    Look here for a great desktop calendar for your computer.
We spent most of the day running around from one place to the next. Our usual grocery store was open and so was Safeway but the third one we patronize was closed as was the bakery. Of course we did have to shop today and every day it seems. Ray loves grocery shopping, weird isn't it. I, on the other hand am not that fond of it would much prefer to shop in a sewing and fabric shop where I see the things I like to buy. Lately though I don't need anything and can't bring myself to buy anything I want rather than need. Where did that come from I wonder? I must be getting old. haha.
Just for fun, click on the arrow and you will go to the unfinished puzzle....
Click to Mix and SolveSee I solved the picture problem.
So have a good evening folks.  I plan to.

1 comment:

Rambling Dandelions said...

Nan, I really enjoyed reading your blog! What a lively lady you seem to be, and happy with all of your enterprises! I love the little bags you had -- have done some of those--similar -- myself but not yet posted pics. I am now going to go see the movie about King George!

Happy New Year!

Kathie in NC

http://www.charmedcotton.blogspot.com
http://www.ramblingdandelions.blogspot.com