a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A thing of beauty

My eye is now swollen and funny looking, starting to turn different colours. The doctor told me this would happen. I was surprised it took this long since it was Monday when I took that fall. The other bruises are becoming bigger too.  So I am beautiful ! Never had a shiner before LOL.
I went to the chiropractor today to have him check out my ribs and he said they were slighty displaced, I thought so. I have had lots of experience with ribs being out of place unfortunately but am becoming an expert at detecting the problem LOL. He worked on my neck too as it was really stiff and sore.
We went out this morning , guess I had to go out if I went to the chiropractor. The library is close by and I had run out of books so we went to pick up some more. There is no way I can do without a book to read at night when it is bed time.:)) I love my books.
Ray had to go to the bank to get a new pin number for the new card that replaces the one that was compromised.
We also went into the grocery store to pick up a few things. By then I was pretty tired and we came home , I went for a two hour nap. It is amazing how quickly you tire out after that kind of accident or any other kind of accident I guess.
Of course there was no sewing here this week but tomorrow maybe. I want to get that baby top done even though I won't be going to sewing next week either.
Here is a photo, it's a good thing to take a photo so you can see what needs to be changed and I see several places on this  quilt top that can be altered for a better result. Can you pick them out?
There were only two heads left but I wanted to use them for someone's pleasure. We all know that it is rare that you can find a fabric once its season is over. Too bad but that is the industry standard they always have to come up with new fabric and I understand that.
It rained like crazy here today, rain with a bit of snow, slippery streets, good thing Ray has an elbow I can hang onto haha!!
Have a great night by the fire like us :)) See you tomorrow!!
Bon soir!

No comments: