a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, June 16, 2014

A day in the life

A day in the life of the Boudreaus.

The morning was as usual, get up, eat breakfast, read the newspaper, check the email and facebook, get cleaned up, get dressed and ready to go out. 

The first thing we did  was go and meet Sam for brunch, it is always a treat to see him. It was a good visit as well as a good brunch. I had the cheese sandwich grilled with parmesan on the outside of the grilled cheese sandwich. It is so delicious. Ray had Sam's tomato and toast and Sam had his omelet.  It was all good. We sat and talked for some time before breaking up. I did not take any pictures this time. We all look the same as the last time I took pictures.
Adam, Ray and Sam.

After brunch we went to Wal mart for a few items such as nail polish LOL.

Then we treked out to Safeway for bread. By then we were tired and went home. 
I was very tired and had a good afternoon nap when we got home.

When I woke up it was time to have dinner which because we had a hearty lunch was just a bowl of soup, mushroom soup for me with a slice of bread and butter. Delicious.

Since then it has been working my e mail and facebook and writing my blog.
Whoops a just brushed a spider off my shirt. Drat and I don't know where he went.  I acted too fast.

It was a beautiful day today sunshine and warm. Easy weather .


Lovely table runner red white and blue, very attractive.


What an amazing quilted fish. On the quilt there were several other fish but this guy was the best. He looks like a big mouth bass.  However I really have no idea.



Ready to go out bibs.   Aren't they neat?  Make these and dress up your babies.





 And a quilt,   a very lovely quilt, and isn't it wonderful. Had to make large so it could be seen.


An antique quilt all hand made and hand stitched. Lovely isn't it.

That's all folks. 
Have a great evening.   Good night.

                                        


                                            
                                
                                            




No comments: