a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, June 6, 2014

eyes again

My eyes tonight are very sore and don't even want to be open. I did spend an hour sleeping hoping it would help but it didn't . So of course I am having trouble writing the blog. 

Marg was over this afternoon for a visit and that is about the time my eyes began to hurt.  Not from looking at you Marg LOL. You looked very good today.  

We went to the hairdresser this morning to get our hair cut. Marg looked as if she had a new cut too.  Then we had some lunch at the little mall. I had some Chinese food , Ray didn't have anything to eat except a bit of my chicken.

I have run out of books to read so this time I'll go to the library for some books. 

This is so adorable isn't it.

Another cat in a box, don't they love to sit in a box. Small spaces are the best for a kitty.

Some very lovely quilting on this piece. And it looks easy.

Fancy piece for the table triangles and squares.  It could use better colours though.

D Day salute to the soldiers who breached the beach.
And that is it for tonight.

Good night!



No comments: