a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, June 14, 2014

late night

I was out late last night and forgot to do my blog when I got home. 

The outing was my regular teacher's pot luck. There were only 7 of us last night. Patti was still in Nepal climbing mountains. I am not sure why our mountains are not good enough to climb. Also Karen was at a concert so she was not there either but we had a good time nonetheless. Lots of food and a nice dessert cake. 
Diane picked me up and brought me home. She is a good friend. 
The pot luck was at Janet's the youngest member of the group. She has a twin brother. Janet has a lovely townhouse and she is an artist in home design so it is lovely to go there. 

So this is the reason why I forgot the blog.
Good morning. Have a great day.

No comments: