a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, June 20, 2014

caesar

I wanted a coke to drink but we never buy coke so I am out of luck. Instead I am drinking Caesar mix. it is tasty but not coke. Tomorrow we shop so I will buy some coke then. Probably my desire for coke will disappear after I buy some. Things seem to work that way.

You know how your lips peel when you eat salt and vinegar potato chips.  That is how my lips are right now. I am losing skin. Not really very nice.

Today Ray and I went to Tim's  for a strawberry doughnut and coffee. I liked that doughnut, it is new and tasty.

First though we went to Michael's and I bought some yarn. One ball for socks and the other three for dish cloths that I like to knit.
I plan to knit socks on my way to Calgary next week. There is a great need to do something in the car. Usually I just check out the road for Ray but since I can knit without looking I can still check out the road.

I wanted to go to London Drugs but I am no longer able to do more than 2 places as I get way too tired and just can't seem to manage a third place. Sometimes I wonder if you only get so much energy in your life and it starts to run out. If that is so mine is definitely running out. Soon I will only be able to do one thing, shucks it is a pain.

Watching Bill Maher talking about Iran/Iraq and oil. He can be so funny but the subject is often very serious.
Slavery is one of the topics tonight. Too bad it was such a short discussion. 

Now it is about Iraq and religion in war.

Oh well my blog is not political so I had better just shut up on the subject.

I was going to do some sewing today but I had a nap instead. Pathetic.   I really need to give up on the naps and do some sewing.

Interesting block with every second piece is white or light and makes another distinction on the block.

My great granddaughters making music together. Charlotte has the microphone so she must be singing.

This block was done completely by hand, hand piecing is a real art.
Caroline, Chelsea and Matthew in a family picture in Toronto  where Chelsea has graduated from Humber University .

Cozy Kitty waiting for her mom to come home.  Pretty isn't she?

My great grandson Adam with a friend and a guy from the Duck Dynasty. I don't know who he is but that's okay.

Pretty obvious. This guy's a fighter.

Road to Oklahoma , this one is a nice block. 

More family pictures, this one is Lisa and Adam in Louisiana. Adam is my eldest son and Lisa is his wife..


That is all for tonight folks.
Have a great evening.

Good night.



















No comments: