a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

ticket

Hi folks,

Ray and I went to the doctor this afternoon . And we got a ticket for parking over the time limit. We were just a few minutes over 3:00 but that was all it took. Funny I have seen cars parked well over the limit and they have not gotten a ticket, just the luck of the draw I guess.  Anyway I paid the ticket which goes up after a certain length of time. Today it was $50 then after a while it would be $100 and later $159, so it pays to get it done. Rick said I should protest the ticket but I had already paid it before he gave me that advice. they won;t give me back the money. That was the excitement for today.

We went to Safeway after that to get some prescriptions that the doctor had given us. But Safeway was so crowded, it was not pleasurable to shop there today.  Maybe it is because it's the weekend. I never thought of that. We only bought a few things but it too a long time to get through the cash line.

I bought some things for dinner. I made a Greek salad which I love and some wonderful nutty brown bread along with pastrami for a sandwich.  I put mustard on the buttered bread and pastrami as the filling. It was delicious. So salad and sandwich was the menu for tonight. If there was no salad soup would be the companion to the sandwich. I love those combinations. 

Now I wish I had some ice cream but we did not buy any this week because it isn't really good for us. Too bad.


Good for you Birdie. You captured a cat.


I love these beautiful stars, the colours are wonderful. And I like the border that is running around the quilt.

Here's another complex star, lovely isn't it?

Hey ho , more stars as background for the horse and rider. I am sure the horse and rider are a panel that can be fused.  However I cannot find one.

Mr. and Mrs. Cardinal out looking for dinner.

What a big baby but still cuddly.The other guy is waiting patiently for his turn.


Kind of hard on the cat.....

That's all for tonight folks. 
Have a great evening.

Good night.












No comments: