a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, June 2, 2014

Nice block

http://quiltedsnail.blogspot.com/2014/06/june-bom-block-posted.html

Try this site out lots of blocks of the month  on this one.This block is for June and is called Firecracker. See the explosion out the sides of the firecracker.

Happy Birthday to  my grandson Aaron(Rich) who lives in Louisiana. I hope it was a great day. Better check up on Facebook.

Rich and his fiancee June on Rich's birthday. I hope your day went well my dear.



Note these blades are pointed on both ends. Clever!

My E does not work right now so I can't get facebook. Maybe later.

It has been a beautiful day here but we did not go out. We need to do that tomorrow as we are missing the fine weather. It doesn't last here for long so we should take advantage of it.

But we were definitely lazy today. I boiled some eggs and made egg salad for sandwiches for supper , with shredded lettuce.  Very good!!

The latest hexagon, green for spring. I wonder what the maker does with these lovely pieces. Too many buttons for a quilt. It will Make for uncomfortable sleeping but good for a wall hanging.

Now isn't he a beauty. Little Quinnlan sleeping like an angel.

Hahaha  Little dog , big dreams.

This is a wedding quilt , it is a novel presentation.

Here is the regular wedding ring quilt.
Beautiful piece of work.Note the change of direction on the triangles on the inner border.


 A great block from Pat Sloan St. Louis Missouri.




I forgot to finish last night folks.



















No comments: