a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, February 26, 2015

animal planet

Man I had my blog almost done and I just deleted it somehow. It is not the first time I have done this but it happens so fast I have no idea what I did. So I am unable to fix it. 

Where was I?


Let's begin with this chicken mug rug and her eggs. I love these chicken quilts. It looks reasonably simple. The chicken is actually a half circle . That is the main part of the mug rug . All the other parts are simply bits of fabric.

My goodness a mug rug using hexagons. Lovely isn't it? And so cheerful.

Now this is a very big boy and old, he is reputed to be 182 years old and still going. Turtles can live to be over 200 years old. Amazing!! He looks very ticked off. I think they hiss before they bite.


Do you recognize these napkins or hankies as they used to be called. My mom had quite a few and I had to iron them after they were washed.  They were very pretty and each one was different. I like to iron them and make them look nice.

That is all folks, I am going to bed now.

Have a lovely evening.










No comments: