a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, February 1, 2015

elk

We don't want to run into these guys (elk) on the road while we are driving. Great specimens aren't they.

http://charisecreates.blogspot.com/p/vintage-block-quilt-al


Great quilt of many colours LOL. But yes it is lovely and has  numerous blocks.  Take a close look at the blocks and you'll see 
some interesting interpretations of the blocks.

A day in- that was today. And I did almost nothing. Changed out my quilt on the bed. Took the newly cleaned quilt and placed it on the bed , took off the one that was replacing it. It was nice to have that on for a change. It was a sampler that was made for Ray by my friends when he was diagnosed with cancer. It is a nice quilt and I need to take a picture of it. It is too dark now so in the morning I'll take a snap of the quilt.  Whoops I just looked and Ray has already folded it up. I will have to beg LOL

I don't know if you use dark red nail polish, I usually paint my nails with a pale shade of nail varnish. But this last time I painted them a dark ruby red which I really liked and so did Ray. But when I removed it today my nails were stained pretty badly with red polish. I cleaned them as well as I could, but I guess I'll need to put a lighter polish on them. My natural nails are awful looking so that is why a colour them. They are a good shape but an awful surface. So polish it is. Back to pink haha. I dropped the polish remover and it spilled on me so It was touch and go as to whether I'd have enough to remove the polish but thank goodness there was just enough.

Ray is not feeling very well tonight, his ankles are swollen. He just had his heart checked out recently so we don't think that is it. He has to wait until Wednesday for the doctor to be available. She only works 3 days a week, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.






No comments: