a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, February 23, 2015

inspiration

Ah Spring!  these gorgeous tulips have brightened up my day. The colour alone is inspiring. What a beautiful beginning to Spring.

Sometimes a picture just grabs you and this one does that for me.

And here in our lovely city it is beginning to be Spring. The cherry blossoms are starting to bloom and the lovely pink will soon surround us. I love this season.

We went out for a bit of lunch today, burritos was our choice. Once in a while I like to have a burrito with a spicy sauce. Then we walked to Sears to return the tops we bought and discovered that we bought them at another store. We all had a good laugh at that. The lady at Sears was very nice and helpful.

Walking in the mall is good for me, a bit of exercise that my doctor recommends.


Hahaha then she turned bad? 

The Oscar winner Eddie Redmayne and Stephen Hawking posing together.


Eddie played Stephen when Stephen was at the beginning of his disease ALS. Hawking has lived a great deal longer than was expected.




I'm into pink tonight, this is such a simple pattern but it is most attractive when done up in various pinks.

That is all for tonight folks.

Good evening.











No comments: