a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

how much is that doggie in the window

Remember this song,Doris Day I think was the artist. Anyway here is the doggie in the window of the pet shop. So cute. We sometimes got o the pet shop for our doggie fix since we have no pets and we love dogs.
He is a little poodle just in case you didn't recognize the type :))
What a relaxed kitty, aren't all cats relaxed , they must have limbs of jelly LOL. I like beige coloured cats. When we lived in Nova Scotia we had a cat who gave birth to 3 kittens, one white, one black and the biggest of the three was beige. It was a beautiful kitten. This one appeals to me too.


Sam took us to dinner at the Keg. Ray and I ordered the small prime rib. Believe me if that was small I'm glad I didn't order the medium or large.
I had a baked potato with the trimmings. We also had stuffed mushrooms and goat cheese, small breads toasted and laced with butter , with salsa to top it off. That was delicious!!
Sam is so good to us, we love him dearly.
 I am getting to the end of my hydro boxes because I think I have pretty well taken most of them. There was a different one on the way to the Keg and I might get Ray to drive that way again.

Mary opened up her computer and I opened mine so between the two of us we think we got some good stuff done. It was such a hoot since she lives across the ocean on Vancouver Island And I am here in Vancouver city, two different places. It is so amazing to be able to do that. Anyway she was able to do a transfer for me and I got  some things on my memory stick that I wanted. I hope to try them out soon when I feel like doing some work and if I can stay home.
I took my laptop to the store and spent some time there but there were no designs on the laptop so it was a wasted trip. Well not truly wasted as I got to see Ben and Clayton, nice guys.
Time to check out, have a good night!!

No comments: