a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, March 26, 2011

short blog

Short blog as I spent a good part of the day in emergency again. Another bladder infection. I have only been out of the hospital for a week. GRRR. They sure don't seem to be able to fix this. I think they are not aggressive enough and don't treat it long enough. I'll tell my doctor this when I go on Tuesday and if I have to go back to the hospital again I will tell them the same thing.
However Ray took me out for dinner after we left the hospital. We went to TOPS our local family restaurant.  We go there often. I have been going to TOPS since 1980 when we used to have lunch there to get out of the school for an hour. So we get good service. I was happy about that.
This morning I pinned the second part of my label on the quilt but of course did not get to sewing it down. I'll start that tonight. This quilt has taken the longest to complete of any I have ever done. It went well in the beginning but circumstances have prevented me getting it done. Soon!!

I set the second set of bookmarks in the plastic canvas after washing out the excess stabilizer, so they are drying out.
I took the first set out too soon , took the weights off early and they are not flat. I guess I'll try steaming them, Ray's suggestion. He is a clever guy:))) Or I can wet them down , put the weights on them again and not take them off until they are completely dry.
That's about it for tonight.
Have a great evening......
Bon Soir.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Let us know if you don't want us to come tomorrow night. :/ we don't want to be a burden