a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, March 20, 2011

my sister visits

Margaret came over this afternoon for a visit. We have not seeneach other for a while. When I am in the hospital I worry when anyone visits in case they get an infection too. Obviously a naive assumption. But Marg stayed home so it was nice to see her this afternoon and to gossip about things. She went to the States with her daughter Karin over the weekend. They had a nice shopping strip.
I have spent a number of hours trying to get my embroidery designs to work with Windows 7. I don't know if I mentioned it but I do not like this programme. I loved XP and since then there has not been a Windows programme that has been the least bit satifying. I wish I knew what to do. Mary will be coming over from Victoria soon so maybe she could help me.  I seem to have forgotten what to do to set up the file system. So I could not do my embroidery,Waaaa!!!!
We went out this morning/afternoon to , Wait for it, London Drugs. We haven't been there for a while but the 2 men I usually ask for help were not there today. However I find that computer people do not know a lot about embroidery. Aha , I just had a notion, maybe I should try Tom. He would know what to do, since he sells the machine.
My new magazine, I haven't bought one for several months but the colours on this cover appealed to me so I bought myself a treat :)) It is still in the plastic sheath but I'll take it out later when all my other things are done.

Dog of the Day
Daisy.....

She was outside looking in at Tim Horton's where her owners were enjoying a coffee.


 We asked if we could take her photo and she posed for a sitting LOL.
That's all folks!
Have a great evening.
Laku noc.


No comments: