a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, March 24, 2011

More fun

Quinn,   No smiles? I asked him if he had teeth and would he show them to me LOL. He did

Dog at the door. There is always a dog waiting patiently at the mall door.
Photos are a bit out of place tonight but I know you will figure them out.

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/2011-03-23-94303519F
Another puzzle folks. Enjoy.
I like doing these little puzzles and there are options for sizes and styles of cuts.
There! this is a better size for me to read, hope it is suitable for everyone else.
Ray and I went out today, when don't we LOL.  We met our step grandson Rodger and his little boy , our step great grandson Quinn. It soon becomes a mouthful doesn't it :)) We did have a very nice visit , Quinn is quite the 8 year old hockey player. It starts early in Canada LOL. He loves horses along with his hockey. His grandpa has a race horse down at the track and Quinn was there at the track this morning working. I am not quite sure what he does there but he does something  and loves it. I took a couple of photos and have to put them on Facebook as I promised him I would do that. It was fun and I hope we can do it again soon.



Keep on smiling Quinn, those Doritas are good LOL

Messy fingers, how do I fix this. Grndma had a little hand cleaner that solved the problem.
Later on we went back to London Drugs to pick up the photo of Ray's grandmother that he had duplicated for his uncle. It is his uncle's mother . He, Dick and Ray are almost the same age. so she was mother to Dick and grandmother to Ray. Here she is doing what women did in the 1920s- Mary Cambly.


Cherry blossom time. Vancouver is so beautiful in the spring! We see a variety of cherry blossom around the city. This one is called Accolade. The first Cherry trees were a gift in 1930 from the Japanese cities of Kobe and Yokahama dedicated to Japanese Canadians who served in WW1. There is also a memorial in Stanley Park with the same dedication to those  |Japanesewho lost their lives in WW1 fighting for Canada.
I have been embroidering today, finished the label for the Redwork SBS quilt. Now I have two bookmarks set up and they are being embroidered too. I feel that I have accomplished something today. How good that feels after such a long drought!! I'll take pictures tomorrow.
Have a lovely evening what's left of it :)
Gothugher Da.



No comments: