a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, March 10, 2011

more photos

Mostly photos tonight. I am sick again, more bladder infection. The bacteria I have is resistant to the antibiotic I have been taking. So I am on a new type of antibiotic.  If this one does not work I'll have to be an outpatient of the hospital for a while. Not a very cheery picture. Going to the doctor and to the pharmacy has been my day. Not all of it of course. Ray and I went out earlier in the morning for a walk and some lunch.
I was going to embroider but didn't feel like it. I guess I am a bit fed up with this illness. I am not usually sick this long. But time to get over that and get on with my life.
The good news is Ray wants to stay home tomorrow morning   and I can do some sewing and embroidery. Well maybe not that much but certainly some LOL :))
So here come the pictures....

We passed  by a shop that sells eyeglasses and I loved the display in the window. The use of shoes is brilliant as it immediately attracts women buyers, this lace model looks like a Cinderella slipper.

This red boot serves as a stand for a pair of spectacles.
Another thing that entrances me is the same image displayed over and over so of course this rack of bicycles is an obvious attention getter. 
These were on display at the guild last night and I just had to take a snapshot of them. The members of the guild made them for a donation quilt that the group will put together.
So that's my tale for this evening. Just call me Sheherazade and the 1001 and One nights.LOL
Have a lovely evening.
Erev Tov.

No comments: