a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, March 19, 2011

no joke to me

It is not a joke to me that I am visiting my own home right now and have no idea if I'll be able to stay here LOL.
Again I had to stay in the hospital for 7 days to have intravenous anti biotics. Not fun believe me. I was stuck with more needles that you can imagine. The day started out with needles continued throughout the day and ended with needles.  I am bruised all over. However it is over and hopefully stays over. It seems that I am over the infection but I intend to check it out again after I get the requisition from my doctor.
My grandsons visited often, Sam every day , Ricky at least three times and Rodger once. That was a great surprise. He promised to bring Quinn ,step great grandson, over to visit us. That will be a treat.
I was  able to get out today for a while and took a few photos of the Hydro boxes.  I just love the way these boxes have been fixed up.

Lovely isn't it?
I did not mention that there was a dog, Golden Retriever Cross, not really golden but sort of red. He was a beautiful dog and stayed a while while I patted him. His name was Blueberry.
I didn't have my camera at the hospital so I took a picture of this dog outside the library. He looked friendly but of course I don't go near stranger dogs. They might not be a nice as they look. And Ray was once badly bitten by a dog walking on a leash whose owner could not control him. Lesson learned.


We went to the pharmacy for another prescription and then to the library as I had no, NO books to read. Now that is a tragedy. :)))
 I read everything I had while in the hospital. 
 Ray also brought up the paper every day so I could keep up on things. The dreadful events in Japan have captured all our thoughts and we can only pray that the ones in charge can help and that the world can come to the assistance of the Japanese people.
I see that MAry has adopted my signature and signed off in Japanese LOL.
Thanks Mary!!!
Time to go, I didn't think I had anything to say.LOL.
Dobranoc

2 comments:

Diana Davis said...

I am so glad you are ok! I wondered why we hadn't heard much out of you. I admit I don't read the blogs every day (I don't even read my own or write on it, because I forget!) so I was unaware of what was happening!! Perhaps Mary can become a member at FLQ and when stuff is going on with you she can post to us! She could go on special notices only and that way she wouldn't get bombarded with all our chatty emails!!

Anyway I'm glad you are ok now. Hope you are home for more than a visit!!! ♥

Jean said...

Hi Nan, glad you are home. Now, NO Books ?? If you had a NOOK you would have had all the books you could ever want. You can download alot of FREE books too. There are 83,000 free books. I could instruct you how to get them if you ever bought a NOOK. If you bought the Kindle I don't know if you can get that many free books. You would have to ask Adam, I think you said he has a Kindle. Well, have a great day. Love, Jean