a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

oh what a beautiful day

Wonder where I went tonight? I went to guild, first to dinner with Kathy and Judy . At dinner I had a small Greek salad and some garlic bread insteand of my usual entree of breaded sole. Of course the small salad was really small so I had dessert. Strawberry shortcake and it was huge . I could not seem to get it right LOL. I could not finish my cake but it was good.
At guild I was royally treated to hugs and glad to see you back. It is good to be missed . I too was happy to see everyone. I sat with Lynn Mary Alice and Ione. It was good to see Lynn as it has been a long time.  And Ione finally got her socks haha.
I took my 2 quilts to Show and Tell and the little mug rug as well as the top for the children's hospital. We played games and chatted as we did our own sewing. I didn't take anyhting as I forgot it all. It was my day of forgetting, left my guild library books at home, forgot my keys and my sewing kit. I guess it was just too exciting for me :))
Jocelyn's baby quilt. I love the fish and the fish fabric.

Early in the day my grandson Ricky came over with a brand new very large monitor to install for me so I could see  better. He said his Dad , Richard, had bought it for me and when I called Richard he said he and Carla decided to give it to me for my birthday a month early. I am thrilled. And very fortunate....

Ricky laughing at someone's joke.
Thanks to Kathy for taking me to guild tonight!!
Time to go folks.
I hope your evening was fine too.
Bon Soir.

No comments: