a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, March 21, 2011

Later tonight

I am a bit late at writing tonight . We had to go to the annual general meeting for our complex. Not very interesting but something of a civic duty like voting in an election.
Home now and ready to write :))
The day was very busy as I had to go to a "Don't hold your breath " , fabric store. I participate in an on line bingo game in which we send a fat quarter of a themed fabric to the coordinator. The person who wins the bingo game gets all the fat quarters that have been sent in. I have actually won quite a few times . This month the theme was Red Hats. I called all over and there were no fabrics left of red hats except for this piece of fabric that was covered with little hats some of which were red. No choice so I had to buy that. I did not like it though. We need to focus on fabrics that are current I think.
After we left the store we decided to go to IHOP for a bite of lunch. I directed Ray to the wrong street and we wandered around a bit trying to find the restaurant. But life is like that, you usually do wander around a bit  before finding your way LOL.
It rained today so there were not many dogs sitting around in the rain
thus no opportunity for picture taking.
I called Tom's today , Tom wasn't there . He and Kerri were at a seminar for Janome. Hmm- Wonder if there is new machines in the works. I wanted to ask him about Windows and Carol told me that that was the programme they use for their embroideries, so I think I have found the place to go for setting my embroideries up. Cross your fingers. I'll call in the morning to see if he has a bit of time for me. I would be so thrilled to get things working around here again.
We came back from lunch, went to the bakery for bread and to Safeway for some prescriptions.
Hello!!  I made dinner tonight :)) Not that it was hard, just had to warm up yesterday's chicken and gravy and I baked a potatoe in the microwave. Really difficult stuff LOL.
By this time I was so tired I had to lay down for a half hour before going to the meeting. Too long a day I am afraid.

Another hydro box....
On to watch Kirsty Ally dancing with the stars.
Good night  folks.
Buona notte

No comments: