a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Aha SBS

A Year in the Life of Sunbonnet Sue
She is just too precious, I love Sunbonnet Sue. This is a very nice wall hanging.

This is my first Sunbonnet Sue Quilt. I gave it to my granddaughter Chelsea. It was fun to do and I learned a lot about applique and what not to do LOL. I recently found my pattern and thought maybe I'll do it again but better this time.

I am so happy with my laptop Rick, you did a smashing job on it. You are very clever.  Thank you so much.

Ricky came and picked up Richard this morning and off they went to the boat where they are planning to prepare it for action.I guess they need to provision it for the days they are at sea, I know they usually stop for the night and tie up at some marina along the coast. I hope they have a wonderful time. 

This is not Richard's boat but I can't find his and this one showed up. I did the stitching on this and then gave it to Matthew as he was a sailor in the navy.
We went out after Richard and Richard left. We just went to the mall and had a bite to eat. I had a spring roll with peanut sauce. It was tasty but not well made as it collapsed half way through the eating of it.  
Mine did not have shrimp in it and the dealer said it was a vegetable roll. It had carrot shreds and cucumber, but it was good. 

Ray had a Greek salad. He has to be really careful what he eats now and the food at the mall is not really good for him, too much potassium and that is what he should not have. It is so hard for him to keep tabs on what has and has not potassium. I think he should take the list with him.
Oh my isn't this beautiful? The colours are so appealing.
After lunch we walked about 2/3s of the mall. It is a large mall that was once actually three malls that were joined  . That is the one I  call Metrotown.  It is our favourite hunting ground, we like to go there for exercise such as it is for us.
We came home after that, I was tired so I had a short nap.

Isn't he an adorable Golden Retriever puppy? I guess the gate is to keep him contained in one room while he is being trained.

This is such a lovely red  crocheted heart. I don't have the pattern though. It would make such a nice thing to put on your table.   annaskertje.blogspot.hu  Try this and if it doesn't work type red crocheted heart into your browser  and it will pop up . Maybe I might try it if I remember. One of the things about getting older is a lapse of memory. LOL.
Ha ha these are so funny I'll bet a child would enjoy these slippers.

I love this picture, She looks so ashamed and it makes me feel sorry for her. 

 LOL I know how she feels . Lots of times I have felt the same way about my blocks.

That's the day for me folks. I hope you all had a good one.
Have a lovely evening.
Good night.






















No comments: