a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

sign in-sign out

My PC can't make up its mind tonight, it tells me to sign out and then it says sign in. So I signed in.
Not getting much better though for some reason.

> Something About Nothing: Sun Painting Experiments
>
http://somethingcleveraboutnothing.blogspot.ca/2013/06/sun-painting-experiments.html


Here is a fun thing to do. I recall some friends doing this before and it makes some nice fun fabric. Go ahead and give it a try 


Pinterest has some great quilts for viewing. Wonderful eye candy. .http://pinterest.com/freequiltptrns/quilt-patterns/>

I'm having trouble with my Logictech. It wanders all over the place so I can only guess it needs a new battery. I'm off to do that now.

Ray just came in and he has taken the thing to fix it. I call it the clicker usually. He said it needs cleaning too.
It was a gorgeous day here , well that wasn't it . Thank goodness the laptop comes home tomorrow. Okay it works now.

We sat out in the sun then walked a bit in the sun, it was so beautiful. When we come to our street the trees make a magical  bower as they meet across the street. We are so fortunate to live here.
This might be my dad driving this wonderful vehicle.  That's what the lable says.
 
I don't hav emany current photos on thsi computer and am not going to download the ones on my camera to the
PC. When Laptop comes back  I'll take the pictures off the camera.
 
The only creative thing I did today was finish a beautiful yellow dish cloth. But
I think I'll pin some sections of the guild blocks tonight. I want them ready for next Wednesday guild .
The clicker is wandering all over so
I may have to sign off soon.
Isn't this a swett little quilt. My friend Helen made it for me. .Check out the cat on the middle chair. Helen makes lovely little quilts with a sense of whimsy about them.


More old stuff...
 
My youngest three boys in one of Foncie'spictures. Matthew, Jim and Peter in order from left to right. Me and a friend on the way to the movies ' These photos were take on the street by a street photographer named Foncie. Foncie gave you a chit that you could take back on another day and buy your photo. Right now there is a display of Foncie's photos at the museum.
This is all I can take of the moving clicker.\Good night folks.

 
 




 








No comments: