a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Bad day

Not much to say tonight. I tried to get up this morning and was so dizzy that after a few steps I fell over. But at ;east I was right by the bed and fell onto it. I stayed in bed for a long time as the dizziness didn't go for some time. 
Of course I did nothing for the day. It was nearly 5:00 when the dizziness abated.
Lynn was supposed to come today to do the cleaning and she cancelled again. She has a client who is ill and she had to take him to the hospital and stay with him as she knows all the things that are wrong.  So there was no time to come here. Oh well we are saving her wages. We only pay when she comes here. Obviously she is being paid where she is for the day. It appears that her client is quite sick so this happens more and more frequently.
Ray got busy and did the cleaning before he went out for a bit. He bought some watermelon which we both had been wanting. So that was our day. 
Now we are watching Big Bang Theory . I am getting tired again so it won't be long before I toddle off to bed LOL.
I hope tomorrow is a better day so that we can go out.

I must call Tom tomorrow to see if he can find the embroideries on my laptop that seem to be lost.
Nice pink quilt and easy too.

I made a mistake on yesterday's blog , the little creatures I called porcupines are actually hedgehogs. Thanks to Linda for catching that error.

I love these two cats in hats. Sure sounds like a Dr. Seuss book LOL!

How's this for a to
mato. Nature plays some fun jokes on us at times.

Charlotte the fairy princess . What a treat she is and how she loves to perform. 

That's all folks.
Have a great evening.
Good night.














2 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Oh Nan...I'm so sorry you had a bad day. I'll say prayers for you. I love the Big Bang Theory!

Anonymous said...

Mary Alice's beautiful bag is for an IPad.