a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, February 8, 2014

cute quilt top

http://bit.ly/1bzSYZo

This little top was made in a class.  I like the pink and blue colour scheme. It is well done.


These booties are so cute. I note they are grey and have noticed other baby things in grey as I go about my business. I saw an adorable little girl today wearing a grey hat. I guess grey is the latest neutral for babies. It looks very nice I think.

More what to do with your hexagons....

Ice cream cone is another choice. It would not be my choice but then I think it should not always be my choices that I add to my blog.



What a cute little valentine bag for a child . Fill it with hearts and her heart will be full.

Hmm An Olympic quilt just for viewing no instructions. And there are only 8 blocks and the people border.
We did our grocery shopping today. I sat and looked through the quilting magazines while Ray shopped. I move so slowly he prefers for me to sit it out. He ran into one of the men who works in the store and he told Ray the store was being  turned into a Save On Foods. I was happy about that as I preferred that store label and design.
That was our adventure for the day. Rick called and we talked for a while about his form of ALS a different variant of the disease. I can't find it though to explain it. 

I called Marg tonight as I have not heard from her for a while and thought it was time for me to call. She was okay. I was happy. I was able to help her find a place down in Washington state . Ray and I had been there before And I found it on the map. She and Karin are going down to the States soon and she wanted to know  where we had gone.

Tomorrow I hope to stay in and do some more embroidery. Those two snowmen are sitting there waiting for me. LOL.

A simple  9 patch but pretty and fresh looking for Spring.

Canada gained 3 medals at the Olympics on the first day. 
Good on you guys and gals.

That is all for tonight folks. 
Have a great evening.
Good night.















No comments: