a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, February 13, 2014

missed blog

February block for the #moderninstabee2014 on#instagram #quilting #patchwork #modernquilt #sewing #quiltblock#fryebe


Sorry for missing the blog last night, it was late when I got home for guild. I was tired and went to sleep. Not that I slept but I did forget about the blog. 
The guild was great last night. Terry Aske was the speaker . She
had a lovely display  of quilts most of them modern quilts. I have owndered what that meant since I first heart of them. Now I know. I took pictures so if you don't  know here they are.  They started out traditional but quickly moved on.
I like these flowers and the borders just finish it off.

Aren't these leaves just fabulous. Terry is giving a class on these Saturday.
Spring is on the way.

For lo, the winter is passing .

Stars in parts. Lovely!

There are many more photos but I  will leave those for another time. 

The little girls came over this morning with their moms. It was so much fun to have them here. Thank you moms.
Charlotte was her usual happy face and Rose was her usual quietness.  
Charlotte is doing something interesting and Rose is looking on.


Charlotte was crying here and told me I could not take her picture when she was crying. LOL. You can guess what my answer was!!

Cousins hugging. I think I'll put this on Facebook.  Sweet little girls, I wish i could see them mote often. but we had a good time as the moms had to go out for a while to pick up a car seat so Grandpa and I babysat. It was fun!  Thanks moms Mary and Meaghan.

After the girls left I had a long nap catching up on the sleep I missed last night and the night before.

Sunbonnet Sue is fed up with winter along with lots of other people.

So that is most of it for tonight folks.
Have a great evening.

Good night.












No comments: