a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine Day




Hmm a bit late but good for next year if you care to make one for your dinner table. 
And another hmmm I made three mistakes in the above sentence. 

Don't you just love this one. Thread love.

 Haha a good pun. Not sure about the flower pot though.


Log Cabin heart makes a nice valentine quilt. 

And here is a fun bag, no pattern just an idea. Make up your own rectangle sizes  and put it all together.

Our elevator is out of order still and that means I stay home instead of going out. That meant I was able to cut up the pieces for  a block for Tom's Cake  Therapy class.
Tomorrow is embroidery class but I am not going to attend. 
I am quite a bit tired so staying away is good for me as it gives me the time to rest up a bit.
I won't do the class any more as my machine is small and slow where all the other ladies have large machines and they are very fast. I never get my project done for that reason. At home my machine is just fine as it doesn't matter how slow it is . I have lots of time. And the other reason is the class is now on Saturday afternoon instead of an evening class which I prefer. Ray and I do things on Saturday afternoons, it is a habit I know but one we don't want to change.   We are set in our ways.



This wonderful Kitchen quilt was put up on Facebook by my friend Gail or her husband David. I am not sure if it is Gail's but I do appreciate getting to have a look at this great quilt. There is so much to look at . I am always finding small things like the measuring spoons. Or the scale. Or the hexagon potholder from another age. So many wonderful items. This quilt is magic.
However I am thinking it is a printed panel, not applique. Still it is just great.



A wild Boer crossing in Arizona. You don't want to interfere with this crowd , they can be nasty.

But this little guy is sweet. I would like him for my present. But the difficulties of having a dog here are just too much. 

And that is it for today folks.
Talk tomorrow.
Have a great evening.

Good night.







No comments: