a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, February 10, 2014

It's a holiday

Of course every day is a holiday for me . Ray and I are really tired today. He has done so much cleaning around the apartment so it is no wonder he is tired. I have no such excuse.  We have tried to contact our cleaning lady to no avail. She went to the  Philippines to visit family and was to have been back in January. Bet I have called bother her numbers and left a message and there has been no response. We wonder if something has gone wrong.
So Ray is doing the housework. I am not happy about that but what else can we do.
He has been holding up so well.  I don't want to get another cleaning lady as I really trust this one. 

All we have done this afternoon is watch the Olympics. Canada is doing well and it is exciting but we see that one of our contenders LeGuellec who was leading in the Biathlon has fallen, his ski  broke. Oh boy that is sad. There have been some bad falls today. And we lost the lead. He went from 1st to 26th. Such a huge disappointment for him.

That is all we did today. The TV has taken over my life.

My girls again , Sunbonnet Sue all framed up. It is not that easy to see but I hope you can tell what is going on. There this is better.

This is a fine balancing act LOL.

When I first became interested in quilting I saw this design in a quilt shop in Pennsylvania.  The one I saw was done in lovely pastels with the stars as the cornerstones. I could not for the life of me figure out how they did the stars. I know now of course and have made a quilt with stars in the corners.  It was such a lovely quilt that it has stayed in my mind.

....such lovely kittens....

so pretty... I love the colours, it would be lovely for a baby.

That is it folks.
Have a lovely evening.

Good night.


























No comments: