a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

seasons

http://bit.ly/1iyxMUV

I always liked the four seasons pictures and this one is a fine example of that genre.



Such a pretty red block.

Still watching the Olympics Figure skating. The man is 6' 4" and the lady is 5' . They did a great job of the short performance. These are two time champions from the USA. I don't like to watch figure skating in case they fall.
This afternoon we watched the skiing  but no way can I remember what kind it was. It was exciting though . Then we watched the luge. Ray doesn't like that sport but I do , so we watched it.  
But in the morning I went with Pat for coffee and to the church for sewing. I appliqued one whole heart and took home a flower set to do for the quilt the group is doing. We are doing the blocks to set for a quilt just in case we need one for an 80th birthday. We are all getting old but still getting around and doing things. Now that is good!!
I took a few pictures this morning.

Pat and I had an almost accident
 on the
 way We had stopped at the stop sign and a car skidded around the corner , the driver out of control . She managed to stop just short of Pat's side of the car.

Betty made this cute duck quilt.

When I came home I had a nap.  Getting up at 7:00 is too early for me. So I caught up. LOL.

My favourite movie star when I was young was Shirley Temple and she passed away at 85 today. The world is less today than yesterday without her. They will be happy in heaven to see her. 


I have a Shirley Temple doll that I love.


Castle Wall is the name of this Block .
I really like this one, I think it is the symmetry.  If you type in the name you'll find more information.

My granddaughter Chelsea's Band, that is she in the purple dress.

Twins, this is so sweet. Usually twin foals do not both survive but this pair did. I love this picture.

Out for a bit of a walk.

Time is up folks.
Have a lovely evening. 
Good night.







































No comments: