a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

pretty fabrics

! CLICK TO MY BLOG http://blog.patsloan.com/2014/02/pat-sloan-scrap-happy-sew-along-getting-organized.html
Easy block to do but very effective in different fabrics.

It is an old block but these ones are done by Pat Sloan in her 

own fabrics.


   

You'll need to look at this one by clicking. I was unable to access the picture. It is a shamrock for St. Patrick's Day. Nice!

http://www.patchworkposse.com/2014/02/table-runner-tutorial-sochi-olymipcs-inspired

Pictures have been impossible to get today so that is why  There are no pictures . but if you click on the http://www. the pictures will come up.

No pictures of our day either . However there is almost no snow left because of the warming up period. The snow has melted. That is Vancouver for you, one minute snow the next no snow. Back to normal rain and cloud.  Easier to cope with, we are such wimps LOL.

We went out to Safeway just to go to the pharmacy. I had to get my eye drops prescription. So we had a coffee there and that was it. We came home, i was exhausted and went for a long nap. I am wondering why I suffer from this exhaustion. When my doctor comes back at the end of this week I'll go and see her. Tomorrow I must make an appointment. 
So our day was quiet and mine was somnolent. Maybe tomorrow I can get back to normal.


Lots of scraps- just look at this scheme on how to use them. Make a few cards or postcards. I love the pinked edges. Though I do find pinking shears tough to use so I bought a pinking blade to use in my cutter and would never go back. I also have a wavy cutting blade but do not use it as often.


Aren't these lovely and they look pieced.

Here is one from my friend Sallie who lives in the USA.  Cute isn't he ?

Nice 4 seasons. Why do
I like the 4 seasons but I like it whenever I see one.


Friends together. They seem to care for each other. 



Whoops that seems to be it for tonight.

Have a good evening.

Good night.



































No comments: