a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, February 17, 2014

slow day


Slow day, we stayed in all day . Once again the elevator was not working. I called our management company person and she said she did not know. I guess she does not read her e mail as I wrote to her on Friday. Well she knows now so we'll see how long it takes. Ray just went down and had a look to see if it was fixed. Not! Tomorrow is my sewing day. I'll go down in the morning with Ray's help and hopefully it will be fixed by the time I get home. Going down is not too bad but climbing up three flights is difficult. Enough complaining.

Oh no not really. I sewed up my block and it has to be unsewed as it is not right. I need it for the end of the month so I am glad I got started early. It may take me a month to get things right. I really must practice doing more blocks. I've  got lots of fabric to practice on until I get it right.

My dinner tonight was more of the pork loin but I made some of the dried package gravy to liven things up. Sounds awful but it tastes good. And I served it with corn kernels. Ray did not eat , he is getting funny about his meals preferring sandwiches but I enjoy a real meal once in a while, more than once in a while, so I make one for myself.

Other than that we watched the Olympics . They are fun to watch. 

And Rose finds it fun to watch her feet. She is such a fun girl.

Isn't this hilarious?
 The rooster is a wise guy hiding out from the chicken hawks of KFC.  Attaboy!

I get to play hooky every day. It's called retirement....However I do not work on quilting that often.

Isn't this pretty. Rainbow colours in pastel are always gorgeous.

And the cat sleeps on on a blanket. Whenever and wherever he wants LOL.

This picture really struck me hard. It is amazing and beautiful and symmetrical almost. It is perfect.

That is it folks.
Have a lovely evening.

Good night.








No comments: