a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, May 31, 2014

fish

Addressing the comment..... Thanks for the advice on eating fish but we usually eat salmon that is caught in our waters, the ocean and as far as I know it is pretty good but I will check.  On occasion we eat tuna in the can. Well from the can actually LOL.

I had a very good day. I felt really good so I suggested to Ray that we go out for dinner. We did. We went to Swiss Chalet where I had roast chicken and baked potato with the trimmings, Ray had ribs and cole slaw. We both had coffee and really enjoyed our meal out. The waiter was very good so the whole experience was positive. After being in for the past two weeks it was wonderful to get out. I am happy.

We did not do anything else during the day , hopefully tomorrow will be a day that I can go out for a longer time. My toe that I injured when I fell was not too bad today, so I was able to walk okay. I am feeling fortunate.

I actually thought about sewing today , haven't done that for some time.  I have some pieces that need to be done for the guild so maybe I'll tackle that at some time tomorrow. That would be nice.

Right now we are watching the miracle weekend where money is being raised for Children's Hospital. We always watch it every year and contribute too of course. It is a most worthy charity.



This sweet little boy embraces the need for helping Children's Hospital.

Of course you haven't. LOL.

Does this fit you? Does me.....

Well it is not a dog but it will be a great big pet LOL.

Here is a very nice row quilt.

A one block quilt, tumblers is the name for the block. Applecore is also a one block quilt.  The interest is held by the arrangement  of fabrics and colours.

That's it for me tonight.
Have a lovely evening folks.

Good night.












No comments: