a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

again

Again I almost forgot the blog. Am I losing it? Or losing the excitement of writing a blog. Who knows.

As for the day's excitement Ray and I went to visit Marg in the hospital but she was not in her room. Ray however remembered a large room where he found her before. It had a big table and people were eating lunch. That is where we found her, socializing. She is a very social person, it doesn't take her long to meet everyone on the ward.
She finished her lunch and we went back to her room for a visit. She was all dressed in her slacks and blouse, looking good. She said she might be coming home tomorrow. Her pelvis will not be healed for about 6 weeks but she is not easily stopped. I hope when she comes home that she stays in for a while since  the sidewalks around here have been uprooted by all the trees. I think Michael got her a walker at the Red Cross lending place. I used their walkers for a few months before we decided that I would need one for a long time, Actually forever it appears to be. I am happy with my walker , I bought the best one since I knew it would have to last a long time.

After our visit we went for a bite of lunch at the mall and looked around a bit. Then we came home and relaxed. Tomorrow I want to go to the other mall , Brentwood, to buy some of the jeans I like and can only find there. That is after we go to the chiropractor and before the doctor.  Busy day.

Another e card   


Isn't  this a beautiful cup and saucer?



I have quite a few lovely old sets similar to this.

Small quilt , makes for a nice wall hanging. I have a place where I hang small quilts and change them regularly. Although this quilt is pretty there is not enough contrast between the white background and the yellow hat. IMHO


Many cats on this quilt,a new interpretation of an old pattern.

Adam and Lisa in London England.

That's all folks.

Have a great evening.

Good night.






No comments: