a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Whoops missed one

I missed my blog last night. I forgot it compeltely. Old age is causing me trouble LOL.  Oh well I am back on track tonight.

We had a busy Saturday as usual for this day of the week. We had to go to our big grocery store,  Save On Foods,  for the main part of our weekly shopping. Then we finished it all off at Safeway for a few things we missed. It takes us most of the day to shop for groceries. 
First though we had breakfast at White Spot. I had eggs Benedict. I do enjoy that dish and only get it when we go to White Spot- two times this week , very unusual . But wonderful for me.  Ray is not so enthusiastic about it.
The we had to go to the Post Office to mail a parcel for Mary's babies and to return the response to Aaron's wedding invitation.
 I would love to go but he is in Louisiana and I am afraid to go to the states . If I get sick with anything I have already had and I have had several health problems my health insurance won't cover me. That keeps me here in Canada. I am afraid to take the chance.
Aaron and June and the dog whose name I don't know.
Aaron's son Adam and June's daughter .


We did not get up to the hospital today but I hope we will tomorrow. I like to see Marg and see how she is doing. She says she is fine when I call her which I'll do right now.  She said she is doing well and walking with a walker and an Aide. So that is good progress. 

For dinner tonight we had baked beans and wieners with buns and butter. MMMM Good.  A dinner fit for a working man. Ray said when he worked in the camps baked beans were always on the menu as they last a long time. 
We did take them out of the can though ;)

Baby Quinn in sleepers that Grandpa Richard gave him. He is a happy boy.

Yeah right!!!!    People always see your housework folks.

How often so you see a black and white quilt. Not that often I think. My friend Nancy made one and she added a bit of red. The quilt was gorgeous.


Here is something different all for Fall. It is fabulous.

And that is all for tonight folks. Sorry about last night.
Have a great evening.

Good night.



















No comments: