a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, September 8, 2014

Mary

I talked to my friend Mary in Calgary a few minutes ago. Isn't the internet wonderful . We can talk to people a world away. Also spoke to Richard and David , briefly but still it is there. I am happy.

I bought a Canadian Living magazine yesterday and it is all recipes. Now if I was a cook that would be fine but I am not. The pictures are lovely and tempt me but then I forget about the cooking.

Today we are staying in for some reason. Too tired out to go out.
I don't even know what day it is. If it is Monday then tomorrow is Tuesday and if Pat is in town we go to Sewing. I have not heard from her so maybe we will be going to sewing. I hope so. If not that won't be too bad since Wednesday is guild and I always like that.

I plan to sew one more block today and that will set me up for the day.  My machine sews like a dream even after sitting on the sewing table doing nothing for some time. I love my Janome, it has no temperament and is a workhorse.

I think I have forgotten to finish this blog. 

I have been sick for two days and do not have the energy to write nor the energy to do the blog once more.

Sorry about that. I am not sure where I am tonight.



No comments: