a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, July 25, 2015

gettinglate

Late tonight, busy doing other things. But finally I am getting down to business.

We  had a normal day today , nothing special happened. I like to sit around in my night clothes in the morning , read my newspaper and check my e mail, write some letters and just have fun. Then around 11:00 I get dressed for the day. We usually go out for lunch somewhere. We don't have anything special, just tasty food. Often we eat at the mall then go walking around the mall and buy something if we find anything we want. We haven't found much lately. But remember a couple of weeks ago i bought 5 tops. I still have not worn them all but I am working on it. LOL.

Back to today, we just did our grocery shopping and came back home. See a quiet day. We watched TV. Tonight there was a show on Jim Jones and the murder of all his followers by poisoning. It was really well done and though the topic was horrible I did enjoy the presentation of the actual events. Enjoy seems to be a word incompatible with the murder of so many people. But if you can enjoy such a thing I can say I did. It was a horrible time and so many people died terribly from cyanide poisoning. Jim Jones shot himself so he did not take the poison.  A coward to the end.


This is my  son Jim, a loving kind man. He lives in Edmonton so I do not see him very often. He is such a handsome man.



And here is a handsome animal with gorgeous ears LOL.



Row quilts, the latest internet rage. They are all over. There is a contest going on. This one I think is displayed in Ladner at Quilter's Bear. I hope that is the right information.


An oldie but goodie.

Did you have to take this class in school? I did and hated it for some reason. We had to make a dress, it was so ugly I never wore it.
So that is all for tonight folks.

Have a great evening.     Good night.
                                            



No comments: