a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Is this Thursday?

I think it is.

We had a great visit with Bob and Buzz this morning, It lasted two hours and we talked the whole time. I do enjoy our visits with them.  I think we are so fortunate to have such good friends. This was the major event of the day. After we split up Ray and I went for a walk around Metrotown for the exercise. We stopped off in Sears and I bought a new red top. It was on sale for a really fair price. I did not try it on because it was the size I usually buy. Tomorrow I'll wear it and take a photo .
 Then we walked back to the food court which is where we need to pass through to get to our car. We bought a small sundae at Dairy Queen for a treat. It took a while to eat it  so we observed the surrounding scene. Nothing of any great interest though. There are quite a few businesses all boarded up. It must be time for renewal of the licence to do business.  I hate to see businesses fail and go broke. It is a personal difficulty and also one for the mall as well. Ray and I had a business in a mall a long time ago so we know how it feels for the business to collapse.  But life is like that.  It is like an escalator, it goes up and down. My bit of philosophy for today LOL.


Now is this business as usual or is it entertainment. Meaghan and Charlotte framed. I love it. Meaghan is so creative and I am sure Charlotte loves the show.

Found this on Facebook, the pups would be easy to make  and they look like fun. I like the dark blue face, it is different.
Time to go folks.
Have a lovely evening.  
                        Good night.
                                           


No comments: