a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, October 1, 2016

blogon

Time to blog on.  

No supper tonight just bread and peanut butter.  My mother would be ashamed of me. She could not tolerate the smell of peanut butter, but I have always loved it . Different tastes for different people.

We shopped today for groceries and that was it. Now we are watching the B.C. Lions football game.
Rick is watching it too, he is a big fan of football. I know he is watching because I called him on the phone and he told me.

Last night I went to my teacher pot luck group. It was over on the north shore at Judith's. Diane came by and picked me up. She is very kind. We had a great time with with all the retired teachers except for two I think.  Long time friends , we all taught together at some point and have been meeting for pot luck for a very long time. I love old friends. Judith has adopted two little kittens both from the same family , both ginger cats. I like gingers, they are so pretty.
We had good company and great food. Pot lucks are a lot of fun.

Today was our regular grocery shopping day so we shopped for groceries at Save On Foods.  Then we had to rest LOL so we did just that.

Tonight I have a headache for some reason. I don't get many of those but once in a while they come.  I do not like the pain.
On that note I will close this issue of my blog and wish you all a great evening.

No comments: