a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, October 22, 2016

out and about

We went out today!  Not very far but still out. We went to the salon for a haircut, both of us and then for lunch we went to the Crossings and Tim's for a bite to eat. We shared some chicken  Nuggets and barbecue sauce. We had coffee too. Then we we went to Cob's for a loaf of bread. And home.
We just watched TV this afternoon, so lazy today. 

I am watching for any action between Hilary and the Donald. I wonder why he has an article before his name. Well it does define him and one has no doubt who is the person under discussion. Such is fame.

I am so lazy today , just sitting and playing on my computer as well as watching TV. But I am sleepy so I think I'll have a nap. See you later.























l

No comments: