a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

late

Late to start blogging.  But here goes. I should have material to talk about.  For some reason I am quite warm tonight and Ray says he did not turn the heat up.  Maybe it is the laptop that makes me warm.

It was a rainy drizzly day today, but I like these days. I always remember going downtown shopping with my mom on a day like this. For some reason it sticks in my memory. I think she bought me some cut out dolls. I loved those dolls. What fun they were. It takes time to cut them all out before I could play with them and that as part of the fun.
My memories of rainy days are so good.

Ray and I went for lunch at Mr. Ho's with Sam. We do love visiting with him. Lunch was good but Chinese food is one of our 
favourites and Mr. Ho's Chinese is always great.

After we left Sam we came home and spent the rest of the day relaxing. I had a bit of a nap .  I like a little afternoon nap.  And the rest of the day was spent watching TV.  
Quiet day eh. 

I am very tired tonight for no reason at all. Even watching TV seems a big effort. Oh well I shall prevail. I do not like to go to bed this early  because I wake up in the middle of the night.

Tomorrow Mary is coming over for a little visit. I will be happy to see her and the little greats. I am so fortunate.

And that is all folks. Have a lovely evening. I am going to bed.




No comments: