a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Wednesday

Life is good but I am tired and want to go to bed. However it is just 7:30 and far too early. If I went now I would be up in a couple of hours and not able to sleep after that. Oh well time flies and I plan to go to bed around ten o'clock. I wonder if I'll last that long. The way I feel now I won't last until 8 o'clock. 

Ray stays up a lot later than me but then I think he sleeps in the afternoon in his chair. I can't sleep in my chair, need to go to bed to sleep. 
Hmm 
I hope to do that soon. I am so tired that I may actually go to bed early and red a bit. Reading always makes me sleepy too. I'll fall asleep for sure.

I wonder why I get this sleepy when I have a good sleep at night. I think sometimes it is just old age. 

I have knitted two more cloths and working on the third one. My pile is growing. Good.
I want to send some to Lynn in Quebec. When I get enough done that is what I'll do.

And that is all for tonight folks. Have a lovely evening.

No comments: