a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, October 2, 2016

forgotten

I just forgot about the blog for a while there.  But for some reason it came to me while I was doing something else. Memory is such a funny thing isn't it.

Today is Saturday and it is the day we do our grocery shopping. So this morning we were up and out fairly early , well about 10:30. Early for us.  We went to SAVE ON Foods where we shop for groceries. Then it was off to Safeway where we pick up our prescriptions at their pharmacy.  Whoops that was all yesterday, Ray says today is Sunday. It is easy to lose track of the days when every day is a retired day. Today we went to The Crossings for a loaf of bread at the bakery and we did not even stop for a coffee. That's unusual. I like to have  coffee when I am out.

When we came home we relaxed, I had a short afternoon nap. We watched TV and I played on my laptop. I called Rick yesterday but he had a house full of guests and sounded very happy. He is a real social animal and I am so glad when he is surrounded by friends. I think he said he had a house full of women. Good for you Richard. 
Ray did some laundry but that was it for us.

I note that the movie The Girl On The Train is being heavily advertised on TV.  I want to see it and also want to buy the book so maybe that will be my next purchase. Tomorrow!!

I really need to get back to my sewing soon. It has been a while and now I am missing it.  I need to think of something to make. I know , our granddaughter Nancy wants a quilt for her newest baby girl . So that will be what I do. Which pattern is the next thing I need to think of. Any ideas?  

That is all for tonight folks. Have a great evening.

No comments: