a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, October 16, 2016

No show

The storm predicted for last night did not materialize. So we prepared for nothing. I guess that is good though,  better to be prepared than not if something should show up. Still lots of rain and some little wind.  Today was a good day to stay home and relax. And that is what we did.

I read a bit and computered some.  And did a lot of nothing. That is continuing for the evening LOL. Later  I will read. My days are planned.

It will be a nice evening for us. Right now we are watching the news and Trump is all over the news. It will be a most interesting election. My son and grandson who live in Louisiana will be voting in the election.  I am avidly interested in the outcome. 

But back home life goes on peacefully. I hope it stays this way. 

We had cole slaw for dinner. Ray made it, his cole slaw is always good. A nice treat for dinner. Then we had a small bit of ice cream for dessert. Yummy!

And that is all for tonight folks. Have a great evening.

No comments: