a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, October 24, 2016

yellow

I just finished a yellow dishcloth. Yellow is such a cheerful colour and makes me feel joyful. I love yellow.

We did go out for a bit today. We went to the Crossings for a bite of lunch and then to London Drugs to see the books. I did not buy anything today. Neither did Ray. But we did look around to see all the stuff. And then we just came home. 
At home we relaxed , I read a bit and computed.
The day was quiet, I had a nice chat with Adam and Rick. 

Tomorrow is Tuesday and my sewing day with Pat. I look forward to Tuesdays.But right now I do not have  project to work on and can't think of anything to start.  So I will probably applique some of Betty's blocks. I have done that before. Betty does a lot of charity quilts so has many blocks to do. Some of the other ladies do Betty's blocks too. Maybe I should do some charity quilts too.

I am feeling a bit tired tonight. Not unusual. However I do not want to go to bed this early. So I'll just suck it up and hold on until later. 

I need to check my sewing bag and see what is in there for me to do. I am sure there is something.

That's it folks. Have a great evening.


No comments: