a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, October 14, 2016

remiss

I wrote last on Thanksgiving Day and just now published that very late issue of my blog. Short too.

Today it will be  full issue blog. Today Ray and I met with Bob and Buzz for coffee up at the mall. It was a good visit as usual. We always have good visits with them. I love my dear friends. We must have sat and drank coffee and chatted for close to two hours. That tired me out, I came home and and a good nap. 

It has been very stormy here the past few days and trees have fallen, mostly on cars but close to homes too. As far as I can see none fell on houses though. It is also pretty chilly for October. Usually it gets this cold in November , not this early. It is possible the weather will turn warmer still this month.

Ray is feeling a bit ill tonight. He is talking about going to bed a little earlier than usual. 

After we came home I had a nice nap which perked me up substantially for the rest of the day and evening. So tonight I will write and watch TV in my cosy recliner. Ray and I each have a recliner to relax in. We are so fortunate.

We did not have dinner tonight, just had whatever was handy. I had toast but that was all I wanted tonight. Ray had toast too. But if we get hungry later we will get something more substantial .

Sometimes I wonder what we did before TV which makes the evenings interesting. I know we used to read. I still do but mostly when I go to bed where I can concentrate .

And that is all for tonight folks. Have a great evening.







No comments: