a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, March 7, 2014

a disappointment

Oh well my blog just disappeared. I have had trouble with things today. My first problem was filling out a form for a card. I had to take four tries as the forms kept disappearing. Now the blog I started went south.  It drives me nuts when all my work is lost. If anyone out there knows how to get it to return please let me know. For the next time that happens as it will.

And then there was my huge disappointment about my dear beloved friend Donna who died a few weeks back.  I had told her family that Matthew and I wanted to attend the services if there was to be any. Well i got a letter today saying they missed me at Donna's service, too bad I was not well enough to attend. Imagine my shock and disbelief and yes pain. I had strongly wanted to wish my dear friend good bye to this life and good landing in the next. Well I missed the main event but I will pray for her in my little lonely event.  
Enough of my whining and on to the rest of my day.


Haha haha this seems fitting for my day.

But we managed to walk down the stairs. Ray is such a man, he carried my walker downstairs as well as the few items we bought. All this with his weakened hands that have rheumatoid arthritis in them . He suffers a lot of pain from it. I crawl up the stairs grabbing on to both railings and pull myself up. 

We went to the Crossings to London Drugs where Ray bought a power bar for my laptop , the other one was not working well. I bought a new book, can't seem to pass a book stand without buying at least one. Today the book was by Erica Spindler,   Justice for Sara. And I picked up a magazine " HELLO ". I walked around the cosmetic department but did not buy. What could all that stuff do for me anyway LOL. I love it  though.

We went to the library to donate some books and then into the mall for bread. That was it.

http://www.skiptomylou.org/2013/11/25/walker-caddy-tutorial-by-melly-sews/


If I did not have Ray I'd need one of these but for those who have mothers who are alone  and handicapped this caddy would be useful.

That was it for the day, we came home and did nothing. I made scrambled eggs and toast for dinner. It was good!



I love this angry cat. He is so full of it and here he is passing on his observations to whomever is on the other  side of the table.   He always  has something to say  and passed judgement on all.



That's what I tell Ray when he comments on my mess.

Shocked and hurt. haha



Naughty boy, kitty did no such thing.

That's the end folks.

Have a great evening.
Good night.








No comments: