a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Riley Blake patterns

http://www.rileyblakedesigns.com/quilting_projects/ 

Lots of Quilt patterns on this site.

Another day in but I did get some work done on my embroidery machine. I embroidered a whole block. Tomorrow I want to sew the blocks for the guild.  
My 3rd son Peter is coming to visit at noon tomorrow. I am eagerly looking forward to his visit. 
It rained all day today and is still raining. Ray went to the grocery store to shop but he cannot buy much due to having to carry the groceries up all those flights of stairs. As you guess the elevator is still out. The reason I did not go with Ray is that he could not carry my walker and the groceries.   But I made good use of my time and I had a nap as well. Plus I did a bit of crochet.  

This is Caterday.
A lazy lady helping with the quilting process. Well overseeing it anyway. LOL.

Tesselating cats , some right side up and some upside down. this one is a fascinating little quilt.

Funny faces.

Got to go trouble with my laptop.
Good night folks.












1 comment:

Harold said...

That blasted elevator!!! Hope it gets fixed pronto. As I like to say, when life gives you lemons, just add vodka and ice and enjoy!