a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

missed lunch

Missed our date with Bob and Buzz I am embarrassed. My abject apologies . 
I missed out on the date because I was really tired, bad night, and went back to bed. I did not get up until noon.
Buzz wrote and told me I was forgiven. Thanks Buzz.

Peter called to say Judith's dad Bert passed away today . Judith  my DIL is going to England tonight. I wish Bert safe passage. He was a lovely man, a great gentleman and we will miss his visits.  Our sympathy goes to Judith and her sister and Peter.


Perfect cross seams.

http://bit.ly/PuCE57


Marg came over this afternoon to return some books and to visit for a while. She talked about some of the people in her church which I know. Everyone is getting so old so it was clear there were issues with their health. It is too bad.

Adam and Lisa came over in the afternoon for a visit and later we all went for dinner at TOPS. I had roast lamb , love that dish. It came with rice, potato, Greek salad and the lamb. All was delicious. I could not eat all my meal as the portions at TOPS are very large. However Adam likes lamb and he finished off my meat. I am happy when someone likes to do that.
I was given a tall glass of tapioca pudding which I love so my meal was just wonderful. 


\
Dinner time.

Such a lovely picture of Adam and Lisa.

We are resting after our big dinner . I am tired now and hope to go to bed fairly early with my book.  I love to read in bed for a while before falling asleep.




There I had to make it extra large so you could see the detail. It is an adorable quilt. Of course to my mind all Sunbonnet Sue quilts are adorable.


LOLOL. Tres amusant.

Beautiful beach and sand circles.


Called Fanciful Crowns, it is an interesting piece.

Gorgeous zig zag quilt. I would love to make this quilt but since I am not making any quilts right now because I am too tired I will just have to dream on.

So here we are ready to call it a night.

Good night folks.














No comments: