a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, March 10, 2014

bad way to go

Computers are both misbehaving tonight.
This one my main PC is wandering around and the laptop is finished. It goes to the store tomorrow and I may have to buy a new one, The one I have is several years old and just not happy. However the PC seems to be no too bad tonight so maybe I can finish the blog.

It was one of those days to day. We went out this morning, no elevator of course . We net Sam for breakfast/lunch at 10:00. Ray had breakfast, I had lunch and Sam had coffee. We met at the ABC where we usually meet. My lunch was a grilled cheese sandwich . the centre grilled cheese was white cheddar and the outsides of the bread were fried or grilled with parmesan and butter to make a delicious sandwich. Ray had bacon and eggs. We stayed there until lunchtime chatting away. It was lots of fun catching up.

After lunch Ray and I went down to the Crossings to buy some bread and water. Sounds like we were on a prison diet after our time with Sam. But the water was on sale so we bought 3 cases. I drink a lot of water to keep my kidneys irrigated.
We went to save on to get some bread. Then we went home. I was exhausted and went down for a long nap. I am wearying out fast these days.  Is it old age or what?
I have to watch my energy levels.

We do go out a lot and I wonder if that is the cause of my weariness. My mom did not go out so much . I was going to say when she was my age but dear mom did not get to my age. However my dad went out every day and he lasted until he was 86.

Which is the real dog and real girl.
 
 
Wish I could.
 
An old album quilt. Very attractive.
Good night folks  things are not working right.
 
Good night.
 
 
 

No comments: