a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

lots to do and see

Another busy day at the Boudreau household.

It was my sewing Tuesday today. Pat picked me up for a coffee at Starbucks this morning. Then to our sewing group. Pat sits at one end of the two tables and I sit at the other end. It has never been planned that way , it just happens. We all applique in this group , some lovely pieces of applique happening.  Some very large pies and others small or intermediate. It is all lovely and we all have a good time. It is a group where we have been together for a few decades and are all good friends.  So it is really lovely to be with each other.
I heard that one of our quilting friends fell on her bicycle and broke 5 ribs on the handlebars. It must be incredible painful for her.
Pat brought me home after lunch as Ray and I had to do a bit of grocery shopping. We did that at Safeway. Nothing for dinner as I was taking Adam and Lisa out for dinner at the KEG. We went to the Richmond restaurant rather than our usual one. However Adam and Lisa were visiting Matthew and Caroline. So they also showed up at the KEG. It was great to see everyone. Matthew and Caroline joined us for dinner. I had prime rib and baked potato. Ray had a a top sirloin steak, no potatoes but an extra serving of veggies including asparagus. 

It was a great evening for us all I was so happy to get together with my children. 

Adam and Lisa are leaving tomorrow morning at 7:00 AM. It has been fabulous to have them here for a visit and to celebrate my birthday next week. I might be wrong on the week but it is soon.

I took some pictures but forgot to put the little card in the camera so I have to use my cord to transfer them off the camera. I don't feel like it tonight so I will put the pictures up in the morning.

So that is the story. Come back again tomorrow for the photos.
Prime Rib at the Keg.

Top Sirloin steak for Ray.

Have a lovely evening.  More photos tomorrow.

                     Take it easy and sleep well.
                      Good night.
                    
                                   

No comments: