a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, March 15, 2014

pin,pin,pin

Free tutorial by Flamingo Toes found here:http://www.flamingotoes.com/2012/05/sewing-tool-caddy/

Yes another of my obsession with pincushions.  I like the little knobs for feet. What a cutie.

I totally forgot about the blog until I saw where someone else said they too had forgotten to write their blog. Back on track.

We did go out today even though it was raining when we got to the Crossings. But the rain soon stopped. I wanted to buy a nice clear bowl in which to make Ray's jello and see the colour. When I make it in an orange bowl the bowl reflects on the colour of the jello. Oh I know too fussy say some of you but that is what I wanted. And I found it at Canadian Tire. Now I am happy LOL.

We had to go to London Drugs to check out the pills that Ray takes for his eyes. We wanted to see if the house brand was the same as Vitalux. And it was . Good news.

I bought no books this time , that's a first. I have some here and there is still one on my reader. I really want to buy a kindle that is backlit. I have enought air mile points to buy one but am not sure how to redeem the points. When Adam gets here I''ll ask him to do it for me. Or at least show me how to do it.

We stopped at Tim Horton's for coffee and a doughnut. Nice treat!

Then we went home taking the old route and ran into an accident, fire trucks and all. But we didn't have to wait long to be waved through.  When we got back home we put away the goods we bought and rested. Man you would think we were old LOL.

Aren't these adorable, my dear friend Salliejean made them. I can't wait to see March. I guess it will be  Paddy and a shamrock. LOL.

This quilt is lovely and I love the colour combination. It is so nice. with the white binding too.

Flowers everywhere and all so beautiful. No pattern . Sorry about that. These no pattern quilts are just to give you ideas for your own quilts.

So true .

Good night folks.











No comments: